Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 11 August 2017

By The Seaside

I wanted to make some different things for my Craft Faye stall.
So I thought I'd have a go using a box frame.
I did my shabby chic techie on it, as it was dark brown.

Whoops!!
Just noticed, because of the glass, you can see on the left 
of the pictures, the outline of my hand and head!!

I used water colour card for the background and painted 
the scene with Distress Inks.


I used some white acrylic paint for the spray.
Sticks and moss from my stash and shells from Spain.
The anchor was a free die from a magazine, as was the rope stamp.


I made one of these a couple of weeks ago.
I took it to my monthly Craft Fayre at The Cliff Hotel
and sold it!!
I hadn't even taken a picture of it!
So I thought I would make another one.
I only bought 2 frames, so this will be my last one for now.
Really enjoyed making it for a change.

Thanks for stopping by and the sun has come today.
Yippee!! Beautiful clear blue sky and no wind....weather wind!!

Would love a message from you, so I know you have been.
Then I will have a link to your blog too.

Big hugs,
Carol
xxxx


12 comments:

Lynne said...

This is lovely Carol! You're so skilled in all the different things you make, it would take me forever to do something like that. I'm sure you'll sell this one just as fast, it's wonderful xx

Carole said...

This is superb Carol....you are really clever and I am sure this one will soon be winging its way to someone's wall! Have a good weekend xx

Chrissy said...

Oh, Carol I love this.I love all things nautical..what a FABulous scene you painted..the dimension is awesome with the fence, shells and moss and I love the rope stamp and anchor too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Elise said...

Hi Carol! I absolutely love this scene you've created .. it's STUNNING!!!!! I can't believe Summer is almost gone already .. sigh .. I feel like it just started?! Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

Big hugs,
Elise

Anne said...

This is a lovely project Carol, nice to see something a bit different
Have a good weekend
Anne x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Just catching up as we were so tired after a very successful day at the hospital shop. Lovely walk on Gorleston beach today. Not surprised the forst one sold, love it. Great scene you created

Sarah said...

This is fabulous Carol, no wonder it was snapped up!! xx

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Hi Carol,
Wow really gorgeous card Carol !
Hugs Doris

Pat K said...

Fabulous creation Carol with wonderful detail. hugs, Pat K

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous stunning and refreshing design. lovely colours and you used the frames well. hugs.xx
[aNNie]

Diane said...

Really wonderful beach scene Carol.

Hugs Diane

Sue - said...

Fabulous make for your Craft fair. Not surprised you sold one like it!