Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Monday 21 August 2017

Cats and Dogs!

I was asked at the last Craft Fair I did, for cards 
with cats and dogs on.
I thought I had plenty but I only had one dog one!

So I quickly made these.
They are mostly using Joanna Sheen  stamps I 
have had for many years.


You can't see my favourite cat one very well.
It's the bottom left.
They are adorable and I don't have any idea
whose stamp it is. In fact I had totally
forgotten I had it!!


Well that's a quick post.
I can now post pictures from my main computer onto
my blog. For months, I could only do it on my laptop.
I only found out on Saturday, so I have no idea when
blogger sorted out the fault.

Thanks for taking time to pop into my blog
and for leaving me a lovely message.
They make me smile!

Big hugs,
Carol 
xxxx


11 comments:

Carole said...

Oh you have been busy..and what lovely cards. Those stamps look lovely with lots of details. Isn't it nice when something we have forgotten about comes in useful! xx

Anne said...

These are absolutely lovely Carol, it's great when you need something and find you had it in your stash all along!!

Anne x

Stamping Bubbles said...

These are a lovely collection of cards, the animal stamps are beautiful. I am always amazed at just how many stamps are in my collection, some of which are very old now but I just can't bear to part with them. I am beginning to think that I am a collector rather than a crafter!
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Sarah said...

What lovely sets of cards, love the curvy panels xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are so cute, what great stamps and love the cas layouts. I recently bought a set of cat and dog stamps as they are very popular.

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Hi Carol,
What a beautiful cards !
I Love this .
Hugs Doris

Chrissy said...

Wonderful cards Carol and love how you used the border dies to fill the gap..they are great dies and I love your cute stamps and papers..really cute cards.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jules said...

Hi Carol

What fabulous cards! You have certainly been very busy.

It is nice to work with a theme isn't it.

I love all of them .. .. but the top right in both sets are my favorites.

Love Jules xx

Lynne said...

Wonderful cards Carol! Great stamps and I love that little dog peeping over the top in the first photo x

Sue - said...

What a lovely collection of cards Carol

wannabcre8tive said...

Your cards are all adorable. I love them. Fab stamps and awesome layouts.